Friday, October 31, 2008

What's New This Fall?


The new school year brought a few new adventures fro the Osborne's. Karly is a freshman this year and is running cross country. It's been 7 years since Derek's senior year and his last cross country race. After 8 years of cheering for Matt, Corey, and/or Derek, we've missed cross country so we recruited Karly. She was hesitant at first but has rekindled her love for running and we love watching.

Also, in September I started teaching seminary. It's been a bigger challenge than I even imagined, but I love it! I teach 20 freshmen and sophomores from our ward including Karly. They're a great class and although it's tough, I love teaching AND learning. Since Karly and Nathan are attending seminary, I might as well be there too! I also have a blog for my class if you're curious: www.redhawkseminary.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

cgosborne said...

Karly, you look like a stud.