Friday, October 31, 2008

Go Big Blue!



In keeping with a recent tradition, Kevin and I headed out of town the day after Stake Conference. This time we flew to Detroit to spend a few days with Derek and Janel in Ann Arbor. Derek arrived at the University of Michigan last July to begin 5 years of graduate school to earn his doctorate degree in Biophysics. We enjoyed touring the campus, seeing the fall colors, and playing with Brooklynn (I should have put that first!) This was my first time ever to visit Detroit and it reminded me a lot of our days in Wisconsin. It was a great trip! You can see more pictures and details on Derek and Janel's blog: www.derekandjanel.blogspot.com

4 comments:

cgosborne said...

yes, we all know derek is clearly your favorite.

Lauren said...

Very cute picture. We can't wait for our visit next

Heather said...

Karen, I love your blog!! It will be fun to stay updated on life in california!!

Cheryl said...

I am so glad you have a blog!! I love this picture.