Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pioneer Trek 2009


Nathan and Karly went on the Temecula Stake Pioneer Trek this weekend. Every 4 years our stake does this for youth conference and I believe this was the 4th trek!!!
So, they weren't too excited at first...but it didn't take long for them to get into it!


Here they are with their "trek families." Karly's brothers might be particularly interested to see that Karly's "Ma" and "Pa" were Carrie and Larrie Tomseth!

If you look closely at the last picture you can see them starting on the trail. It was a perfect setting at Sundance Meadows and the weather was awesome! They were glad they went!!!

3 comments:

R Allen said...

If I had to do this I would insist on my bed coming with me. I know, I wouldn't last long...

Heather said...

How fun!! I am so sad that we couldnt go...I LOVED the trek!!

Karly's Life :]] said...

thanks for putting that picture on mom!!