Monday, January 19, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

I'm back to blogging at last and I'll try to make a few posts covering the last 2 months!!!

Nathan received the "Reflection" Award at a recent awards ceremony. We are told these awards are the most prestigious awards given at Great Oak High School. Each department selects a student to receive an award for one of the following: Scholarship, Passion, Involvement, Reflection, Integrity, and Team (S.P.I.R.I.T). Nathan received his award from the science department from his Physics teacher, Mr. Garcia. After noting his A+ in the class, Mr. Garcia made this observation: "Nathan is not the 'brainiac' student who wastes everyday away because physics is too easy and he couldn't be bothered - instead he manages to complete every assignment and shows a propensity for physics by doing well on all his test." I thought he described Nathan well! Congratulations Nathan!

3 comments:

Karly's Life :]] said...

nate looks like a goober!

Maria said...

I've always wondered what "reflection" means. I even looked it up on the schools website but that didn't help. Nate's physics teacher comment made more sense than anything else I've heard. Congratulations to Nathan!!

cgosborne said...

I agree with Karly. Glad you're back on the blogging network! And congrats nate...you're so special.